Users who access this site agree to comply with the present conditions of use.
DAKHLA ATTITUDE SARL, a company governed by Moroccan law, with capital of XXXXXXXXX having its
registered office at 11 Avenue Al Moukawama, BP41 Oued Eddahab Dakhla – Morocco.
whose registration number is XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
– Photo credits: © copyright Dakhla Attitude image bank
– Video credits: © copyright Dakhla Attitude video bank
– Information Technology and Freedom
Personal data pictures and video
By accepting our terms and conditions, the client of dakhla attitude hotel or any visiting customer accepts that its personal data pictures and video taken during his stay in Dakhla will be freely used by the dakhla attitude hotel for its marketing and promotion, in anyway its sees fit. All personal data pictures and video taken during the stay at the hotel can be used Free of charge from the hotel customer without the obligation to inform him.
To exercise this right, contact:
Dakhla Attitude, 11 Avenue Al Moukawama, BP41 Oued Eddahab, Dakhla – Maroc
For further information on the Information Technology and Freedom law, consult the CNDP web site.
The brands and logos shown on this site are trademarks registered by Dakhla Attitude or by companies in the Group.
Their display here does not in any way carry with it a license or right to use the aforementioned trademarks in any form
whatsoever, since they may not be used except with prior written consent from their owner. Any violations will be
prosecuted for counterfeit.
The presentation and all of its elements, including the domain name, brands, logos, signs, drawings, illustrations,
photographs, text, graphics and other files appearing on this site, are protected by the intellectual property laws in force,
and belong to DAKHLA ATTITUDE or have been authorized for its use.
No element of the site may be copied, reproduced, modified, republished, loaded, altered, transmitted or distributed in any
way whatsoever, via any medium whatsoever, in part or in whole, without the prior written permission of DAKHLA
ATTITUDE except for strictly personal, private and non-commercial use, without modification of the elements present on
The following note must appear on any authorized copy of all or part of the content of the site: “©Copyright DAKHLA
ATTITUDE. The photographs on the Site are not under contract.”
Any other use of the site or its elements that has not been expressly authorized shall constitute an infringement of the
rights of DAKHLA ATTITUDE and be punishable as such under the Moroccan law.
Rights of DAKHLA ATTITUDE as a Database Producer
All customers, prospective customers and partners have a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable and inalienable right
to view the information held on the Dakhla-attitude.ma site for their own requirements and to book hotels.
They are authorized to extract and/or reuse part of the content of this site for personal viewing purposes, provided that this
extraction and/or reuse does not constitute a substantial part of the content of the site (in terms of either quality or
quantity). Repeated extraction and/or reuse of the content of this site, even if it is not a substantial part of the content, is
Any full or partial reproduction of the site for other purposes is expressly prohibited by PLEASE REFER TO LAW
REFERENCE UNDER Moroccan Intellectual Property Code.. Communication to the public of all or part of the content of
the site, in any form and to any member of the public whatsoever, is also prohibited.
In particular, the use of the content of this site for commercial purposes is expressly prohibited.
All of the information accessible via this site has been provided “as is”. DAKHLA ATTITUDE can in no way guarantee
its accuracy or reliability, either explicitly or implicitly, nor assume any liability whatsoever with regard to the use of this
In no event will DAKHLA ATTITUDE be held liable either for information accuracy or errors or omissions contained on
The user is solely liable for the use of this information.
DAKHLA ATTITUDE reserves the right to modify the present documents at any time, particularly by updating the site.
DAKHLA ATTITUDE may not be held liable for any damage whatsoever, whether direct or indirect, that may result
from information contained on this site.
The user agrees not to transmit to this site any information that could involve third-party or criminal liability and therefore
agrees not to disclose via this site information that is illegal, contrary to law and order or defamatory.
DAKHLA ATTITUDE has no control over other web sites which you may access from the DAKHLA ATTITUDE site
via hypertext links and thus declines any liability concerning their content. The user is solely liable for its use. The creation
of hypertext links to the Dakhla-attitude.ma site is subject to prior agreement from DAKHLA ATTITUDE. To request
such agreement, you may send an e-mail message on the site .
If you have any comments on the way the site operates, you may send a message via the website.
Any messages you may send to DAKHLA ATTITUDE via Internet may be intercepted on the network. Until they have
reached us, we cannot guarantee their confidentiality.
Data Privacy Dakhla Attitude Advised Guidelines
1. Our commitment
As one of our valued guest (hereinafter “you”), it is always a pleasure to welcome you to one of our hotels. Our first
priority is to offer you exceptional stays and experiences around the world. Your full satisfaction and faith in DAKHLA
ATTITUDE is essential to us.
We recognize that privacy is part of your expectations as a guest. therefore, we have designed and implemented this hotel
of DAKHLA ATTITUDE ’s “7 privacy principles” (hereinafter “DAKHLA ATTITUDE 7 privacy principles”)
which constitute core principles for DAKHLA ATTITUDE and which therefore apply throughout the DAKHLA
ATTITUDE group (DAKHLA ATTITUDE and its subsidiaries) worldwide.
information” (hereinafter referred to as “pi”), i.e. any information collected and recorded in any format that identifies you
personally, whether directly (e.g. name) or indirectly (e.g. phone number).
DAKHLA ATTITUDE may use your pi for marketing purposes. If required by applicable law, you will be requested to
give your prior express consent to receive such marketing materials
3. DAKHLA ATTITUDE’s 7 privacy principles
The following constitute DAKHLA ATTITUDE’s 7 privacy principles, which apply throughout the DAKHLA
ATTITUDE group worldwide.
1. Transparency: when collecting and processing your pi, we will provide you with relevant information and notice,
for what purposes and who are the recipients.
2. Legitimacy: we will collect and process your pi only for the purposes which are mentioned to you in this hotel
3. Relevance & accuracy: we will only collect pi which is necessary for the purposes of the data processing as set
stored is accurate and up to date.
4. Storage: we will keep your pi for the period necessary for the purposes of the data processing as set out in this
5. Access, rectification and objection: we offer you ways to access, modify, correct or delete your pi. You also
have the opportunity to object to the processing of your pi for marketing purposes. Please see contact details
6. Confidentiality & security: we will implement reasonable technical and organisational measures to protect your
pi against accidental or unlawful alteration or loss, or from unauthorized use, disclosure or access.
7. Sharing & international transfer: we may share your pi within the DAKHLA ATTITUDE group or with third
parties (such as commercial partners and service providers) for the purposes described in this hotel guest privacy
policy. We will take appropriate measures to secure such sharing and transfer.
If you have any questions about these DAKHLA ATTITUDE’s 7 privacy principles, please contact DAKHLA
• any data processing implemented by DAKHLA ATTITUDE owned and managed hotels, i.e. hotels which are
part of the DAKHLA ATTITUDE group, including managed hotels
• any DAKHLA ATTITUDE booking web sites, i.e. existing DAKHLA ATTITUDE websites, e.g.www.dakhlaattitude.ma
and also brand website
reasonable efforts to promote and request that the DAKHLA ATTITUDE’s 7 privacy principles be implemented
by the said franchisees and that the said franchisees comply with all applicable laws in processing your pi.
5. What personal information?
As a DAKHLA ATTITUDE ’s guest, you may be asked, at various times, to provide pi about yourself and your family
members, such as:
1. contact information, e.g. name, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses, postal addresses, etc;
2. other personal details: date of birth; nationality,
3. children information: name, birth date and age;
4. credit card details (only in transactional related system)
5. membership card numbers of any DAKHLA ATTITUDE loyalty program or any membership number of
frequent flyer or any of DAKHLA ATTITUDE ’s partners you are registered with;
6. your dates of arrival and departure/visit from our hotels;
7. your preferences and interests, e.g. smoking or non-smoking room, preferred location of your room (low floor,
high floor, etc.), type of bed, preferred newspaper, sports and cultural interests;
8. Any questions/comments you may have during or after your stay in one of our hotels.
We do not knowingly collect pi from children under the age of 18, except name, date of birth and nationality as
provided directly by an adult on their behalf or with adult’s permission. please make sure that your children do not
provide us with any pi without your permission, e.g. online. if you believe your child has submitted pi to us, please
contact us so that we can delete such pi.
Generally, we do not knowingly collect sensitive information such as racial or ethnic origin, political opinions,
religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health or sex life details.
In addition, depending on the applicable law, other data than those listed above may also be considered as sensitive data:
credit card number, leisure habits, personal activities and hobbies, cultural habits, smoker/ non-smoker status, etc.
however, we may need to collect such data which may be considered as sensitive, to satisfy your request or provide you
with specific services such as specific diet or any disability access facilities.
In such case, if required by applicable law, we will ask you to expressly consent that we collect and process such sensitive
6. When is my personal information collected?
Pi may be collected in certain circumstances including without limitation as follows:
• hospitality activities such as :
– booking of an hotel room;
– check in and check out;
– consumption during a stay in an hotel as tracked through room charges;
– claims, requests and/or disputes.
• participation in marketing programs:
– registering with DAKHLA ATTITUDE ’s loyalty programs;
– contribution to guests surveys and/or comments (e.g. “guest satisfaction survey”, “contact us”; “guests
comments”; “satisfait ou invité”);
– subscription to newsletters, to receive e-mail offers or promotions.
• provision of information by third party service providers:
– tour operators, travel agencies, gds reservation systems, others…
• internet activities:
– connection to any DAKHLA ATTITUDE websites (ip address, session cookies);
– fill in of an online collection form (e.g. online bookings, questionnaire, etc.).
7. What are the purposes?
We use your pi for the following purposes:
• to manage your reservation and booking:
– to book and reserve DAKHLA ATTITUDE hotel rooms and requested accommodation;
– to establish and maintain business records and comply with accounting requirements;
– for back office processing; including managing a list of undesirable guests, further to a non-payment, or to
improper behaviour, etc.
• to manage your stay at the hotel:
– to track consumption (telephone, bar, internet, pay tv…);
– to access rooms.
• to improve our hospitality services, including:
– to process your pi in DAKHLA ATTITUDE ’s clients relationship management (crm) program;
– to better understand your needs and requests;
– to tailor our products and services to better suit your desires.
• to send you newsletters, promotions and marketing material or contact you about tourism, hospitality or services,
hotel promotions, or about DAKHLA ATTITUDE partners. you can choose to unsubscribe from our email
newsletters service by clicking a link in one of our email newsletters.
• to improve our DAKHLA ATTITUDE services, including:
– to conduct surveys and analyze guests’ questionnaires and comments and activity patterns
– to manage guests’ complaints.
– to let you benefit from our loyalty program
• to secure and improve your use of DAKHLA ATTITUDE internet websites, including:
– to improve website navigation and;
– to implement security and fraud prevention means.
• to comply with local regulations (e.g. retention of business or accounting documents).
8. Sharing of your personal information
As a global company, we strive to offer you the same level of service and hospitality all around the world. to this end,
subject to your rights set forth in section 12 below, we may have to share your pi with internal or external recipients in the
• the DAKHLA ATTITUDE group: we may share your pi with any DAKHLA ATTITUDE entity authorized
individuals who need to access your pi to provide you with the requested services or in the context of an action as
a consequence of you providing such pi:
– hotel staff;
– reservation staff using DAKHLA ATTITUDE reservation tools;
– information technology, commercial partnership and marketing departments;
– medical services, if any;
– legal department, if necessary; and
– any relevant individuals of the DAKHLA ATTITUDE group entities for specific categories of data.
• external service providers and partners: we may share your pi with third parties for providing you with the
requested services and improving your stay with us:
– third party service providers: it subcontractors, international call centers, banks, credit card providers; outside
counsels, mailing service providers, printing companies
– commercial partners.
• local authorities – internal investigations: we may also share information with local authorities if required by local
law or as part of internal investigations within the DAKHLA ATTITUDE group in compliance with local
9. International transfers
external, which may be located in countries with different levels of pi protection.
implements, appropriate measures, including contractual clauses, to secure transfer of your pi to any DAKHLA
ATTITUDE entity or external recipient located in a country with a level of protection different from the one existing in the
country in which the pi is collected.
10. Data security
DAKHLA ATTITUDE takes appropriate technical and organisational measures, in accordance with local law
requirements, to protect your pi against accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized
disclosure or access.
11. Session cookies/external links
DAKHLA ATTITUDE uses persistent cookies to manage your session on DAKHLA ATTITUDE’s websites and to
personalize your online experience (automatic recognition, list of your favourite hotels, etc.). We also collect technical
information on your computer each time you open a page during your visit to our sites. This information includes your ip
(internet protocol) address, the operating system used, the type of browser, the screen resolution and the origin website
address, as needed. We collect this information to improve the quality of your visit to our site and do not sell or transfer
this information to third parties. These temporary cookies are a built-in feature of the technology used. Most browsers
automatically accept these cookies, but you can delete them or have them automatically refused. As each browser is
different, you should refer to the “help” section on your browser toolbar to find out how to set your preferences regarding
cookies. However, you may not be able to use certain features on our site if you choose not to accept cookies.
We may offer you advertising or links to third-parties’ websites which may collect pi about you when you view or click
information and accepts no responsibility for this collection, use or disclosure of your pi by third-party companies. You
should contact these advertisers or content providers if you have any questions about their use of the pi they collect.
takes no responsibility for any privacy policies or practices of any third-parties’ web sites accessible from DAKHLA
12. Data storage
by the applicable law.
13. Access and modification
You have the right to access, modify or delete your pi. You can also object to the processing of your pi as described in
in certain circumstances be unable to provide you with the service requested.
If you wish to exercise your rights on your pi held by a specific hotel, then you must contact the hotel directly.
To object to the processing of your pi for marketing purposes or if you encounter any problem when exercising your
rights, you can contact the dedicated data privacy contact of the DAKHLA ATTITUDE group:
DAKHLA ATTITUDE / data privacy dpt. 11 Avenue Al Moukawama, BP41 Oued Eddahab , Dakhla – Maroc
In the interests of protecting the privacy of all the DAKHLA ATTITUDE group’s guests, we will need to identify you
properly prior to responding to your request. To this end, we may request a copy of a valid identification paper such as a
current driver’s licence, identity card or passport.
If your pi is not accurate, complete or up to date, please provide the DAKHLA ATTITUDE dpt. data privacy with your
request for correction. Any requests for correction will be dealt with as soon as practicable or in compliance with
15. Questions / Contact
general, please contact us at data privacy dpt. as mentioned in section 13 above.