For the fourth year in a row Hotel Dakhla Attitude is hosting the Sirens of the desert, the event to encourage women to take part in the world of water sports.
Special offers in the time of the event:
- -50% on all kite, windsurf, surf and wake courses for the girls.
- -50% on all rentals for the girls.
- No station fee for girls.
Beside special deals, the event will consist of activities and special events:
- Kitesurfing sessions on our fantastic main spot and at the unique speed spot (always with assistance and security boat).
- Wave kitesurfing excursion to Oum Lambouir (Atlantic coast of Dakhla).
- Kite downwind to the white dune & SUP downwind to the Dragon Island.
- Morning yoga and stretching sessions.
- Spa – Free hammam for each participant.
- Going Arabic: Henna tattoos, traditional moroccan make up sessions & picture sessions with typical moroccan outfits.
- Cable park sessions: Beginners to advanced sessions with coaching and special cable wake night sessions at Dakhla Attitude cable park.
- Speed challenge: Free entry for each participant into Dakhla Attitude Speed Challenge.
- Excursions: Dragon island, desert excursion, and thermal source of Asnaa, Extra activities: Kayak, slack line, indo board, wakeboarding and much more…Extra events: Pink flaming bar party, bone fire, live music.
- *One activity per day.
Sirens of the desert PASS is 60€ and it brings all of the above special deals and one activity per day.
Sirens pass is a bracelet that enables Sirens to get discount for the sport center for daily activities. It also makes it easier for girls to gather and recognize each other in the hotel. It is mandatory for all the participants.
EXCLUSIVITY: Single traveller promotion:
All solo travelers wishing to share a bungalow with another Siren will get a discount on accommodation costs.