In september girls go to Dakhla!
Kiteboarding, windsurfing, wakeboarding and SUP are still predominantly a “man’s world”! So that’s why Hotel Dakhla Attitude is hosting the Sirens of the desert , the event to encourage women to take part in the wonderful world of water sports.
- Kitesurfing in our main spot and at the unique speed spot (always with assistance and security boat).
- Wave kitesurfing excursions to Oum Labouir (Atlantic coast of Dakhla).
- Kitesurfing to the White dune & SUP downwind to the Dragon Island.
- Morning yoga and stretching sessions.
- Beginners and advanced cable park sessions coaching and special cable wake night sessions.
- Going Arabic:Hena tattoos, traditional moroccan make up and photo sessions with typical moroccan outfits.
- Free entry for each participant into Dakhla Attitude Speed Challenge.
- Excursions: Dragon island, desert excursion, thermal source of Asnaa, trip to Dakhla.
- Nutrition consultation and healthy life style workshop.
- Free hammam for each participant.
- Pink flaming bar party, bone fire, live music.
- Kayak, slack line, indo board, wakeboarding and much more…
- 40% discount on all kite, windsurf, surf and wake courses.
- 40% discount on all rentals.
- Free station fee for girls.
Sirens of the desert Pass is 40€
For more info & Bookings, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org